Why it is that people assume things???? Is it that tough to ask???

Sometimes, some people, just assume things about you, either good or bad, doesn't matter, they just assume that you are like this or that or they assume that you did this or that, WHY????
For some reason my boss today assume that I was blowing the whistle on something, not something really important, but the accusation, the actual fact that she came to me and said:

- YOU TOLD HER, I KNOW! - And then she walked away.

She made me feel sick, angry, deeply not worth of her trust and, worst of all, makes me wonder if ever I am going to be recognized. I work on the HR Department and I love what I do, for real, I am even working on an HR MBA, and I learn that one of the things to be successful on this field is knowing what to say or not to say on the right time. Probably that rule apply to any field, but my point here is, sometimes doesn't really matter what you do or how much you do to earn someone's trust, is never enough! I am not saying I am a saint, I made a lot of mistakes on the process of learning my job, but, now, knowing how it is, and knowing who I work with there is a lot of things that I would never do and telling other employees what happens inside my department is the first one of all. 

I guess, in the end, is up to us to find a way of keep doing the best we can even with no recognition and not motivated.

Sorry I am mad and sad

Por que pessoas assumem coisas??? Será que é tão difícil perguntar???

As vezes, algumas pessoas, assumem coisas sobre você, boas ou ruins, não importa, apenas assumem que você é isso ou aquilo ou que você fez isso ou aquilo, PORQUÊ???

Por alguma razão minha chefe resolver assumir que eu contei algo pra alguém, nada muito importante, mas a acusação, o fato de que ela veio até mim e disse:

- VOCÊ CONTOU A ELA, EU SEI! - E virou e saiu.

Me fez me sentir bravo, chateado, alguém que não merece a confiança dela e principalmente me fez pensar, "será que um dia serei reconhecido?". Trabalho no departamento de RH e realmente amo o que faço, até meu MBA é na área de RH, e aprendi que uma das coisas que é nescessária pra ter sucesso nesse ou em qualquer ramo é saber o que dizer e o que não dizer na hora certa. Mas meu ponto aqui é, as vezes, não importa o que ou o quanto você faz pra merecer a confiança de alguém, nunca é suficiente! E não estou dizendo que sou santo, cometi vários erros no processo de aprendizado do meu trabalho, mas, agora, sabendo como funciona e conhecendo com quem eu trabalho existem algumas coisas que eu nunca faria e a primeira delas seria contar pra outros funcionários o que acontece dentro do meu departmento.

Acredito que no fim, resta a nós, encontrar uma forma de continuar fazendo o melhor que podemos mesmo desmotivados e com falta de reconhecimento.

Me desculpa estou chateado e bravo.

1 comments:

First thing I'd like to mentioned is that is a great thing that you have started to blog again, because you really have sense for writing.

Second is that I totally understand your ''madness and sadness'' happened to me also, and the last line ''I guess, in the end, is up to us to find a way of keep doing the best we can even with no recognition and not motivated.'' is 100% true.

Post a Comment

About this blog

Beach House is a place where I go for all the stuff that makes me happy. Is not always sunny at the beach but we will always have the beach house, a place that always bring family and friends closer even when they are distant. I hope you enjoy your time at the beach. A casa da praia é um lugar que eu vou para todas as coisas que me fazem feliz. Nem sempre tem sol na praia mas a casa da praia vai estar sempre lá, um lugar que sempre coloca família e amigos mais próximos mesmo quando estão distantes. Espero que aproveite seu tempinho aqui na praia.

About Me

My photo
From the 4th biggest city in the world, living in USA for the last four and half years, worked as bunch of things but now in love with the HR field.

Followers

Hit Me