Another good text from one of the blogs that I read, be prepared for what life throws at you, when you are ready for anything, mostly likely you will not get caught by surprise.



Even so, now and again we hear the following comment:

"I always believe in dreams, I often try to combat injustice, but I always end up disappointed."

A warrior of light knows that certain impossible battles are worth fighting and so is not afraid of being disappointed, knowing the power of his/her love. He/she vehemently rejects those who are unable to take decisions and are always trying to pass on to others the responsibility for all the bad that happens in the world.

A friend once sent me a text that said:

"Today a heavy rainstorm caught me by surprise when I was walking down the street. Thank God I had my umbrella and raincoat. Except that they were both in my car, parked quite a distance away."

"While I was running to get them I thought what a strange sign I was receiving from God – we always have the necessary resources to face the storms that life prepares for us, but most times these resources are locked away in the bottom of our heart and this makes us waste an enormous amount of time trying to find them. "And when we finally find them, we have already been defeated by adversity."

So, let us always be prepared; otherwise we will miss our chance, or lose the battle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Beach House is a place where I go for all the stuff that makes me happy. Is not always sunny at the beach but we will always have the beach house, a place that always bring family and friends closer even when they are distant. I hope you enjoy your time at the beach. A casa da praia é um lugar que eu vou para todas as coisas que me fazem feliz. Nem sempre tem sol na praia mas a casa da praia vai estar sempre lá, um lugar que sempre coloca família e amigos mais próximos mesmo quando estão distantes. Espero que aproveite seu tempinho aqui na praia.

About Me

My photo
From the 4th biggest city in the world, living in USA for the last four and half years, worked as bunch of things but now in love with the HR field.

Followers

Hit Me